Okay family and friends, this is the second post on games and activities, which we play as a family to revive ourselves. (So, if you want to read the first one, click here). These games or activities are from the Lord, and they’re to eventually remind us, that despite everything WE’RE HUMANS AND WE’RE A FAMILY, and we must revive ourselves from Boredom, And From All Things Of ‘‘Death. ’ These activities should be done frequently, and we can’t stop doing them.
Today, the Lord has seen that a lot of families have lost shape, or touch of themselves, which is due to the present circumstances. This is why He’s suggested that we should do these games to rejuvenate our families. In view of this, these games and some funny activities can do our families magic. Let take advantage of His ideas, in this second post, to make the corners of our family house, to have ‘life’ again!
Below are More Games And More Activities!
- Photo-Frame And Soldier Matching; Both Spouses, will go out and do a photo frame in town, with a desired picture of their partner. None of them is supposed to see the photo-frames, until a desired time, when all of them have finished. On the day of presentation, both of you will match to the end of the wall, just as soldiers present awards and plug your ‘’creative works’’ on the wall. You’ll admire your creative works. It can continue with hugs, as you look over, to behold the picture your partner has made, just for you!
- The Fun & Games Party: Home is also a game centre. Have games at home. Once a while, throw a family party, with music (sounds); play games. The Lord explained that once a while, throw this party for the entire family and not only on New Year, or on Christmas. The Family wasn’t made for Christmas, or a Holiday. Yes, do things to revive your families often!
- The Movie Destruction Game: You can watch movies at opposite ends, of the room. One person faces the T.V on this side of the room, with his back facing his partner, who’s also watching her favourite program with her back facing her husband’s back. And then, you’ll be chewing popcorn. Yes, so who gets destructed?
- The Cartoon Characters of People In The Home! Well, both of you can draw cartoon characters of your face, and see which one is nice. Is it the wife’s own, or the husband’s own? It shall be a easy game of fantastic ‘face-drawings!’
- Funny Dance Competition (Well Known): The last points are well known games we play. Yeah, you can still do the funny home dance competition game, with the people in your house. Let the children be around to be part of this whole JOY. A family shouldn’t be in boredom. So dance to be more funny that you can play the game of funny home dance competition well! Yeah, all of us can do it!
- Telling Stories At Home Or At The Beach: Of course, as you may know this, let her sit by you in the sand and lean against your chest, brush your fingers through your wife’s hair, and tell her so many jokes and stories. The entire family can sit around the fire, while the children watch as their parents tell them jokes, the folktales they know, riddles, amidst with fun.
You can also create a family story in which all of you are the characters of that story! Lets see this ‘story’ you will make, out of your home names!
- A Special Meeting-Up With Nature Around: As usual, you as a family, should drive through an orchard or through a park, or a garden, and enjoy yourselves. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery of nature; surely, this helps in our psychological health too. You may either make it more funny or adventurous, or could make it very educational and calm while you explore nature around YOU! We must understand that the family is also an educational centre as well. We should not let our children do this, only in the walls of a classroom. Letting your family meet nature, will be a more physical educational experience, as well. This is very important, since you’ll also learn too!
- Our Family Street Walks: All the Family should print funny comments on a t-shirt and walk on the streets. It’s a family, enjoying their ‘Home’ Festivals. The house, can have a festival, or their home holidays!
- Horse Riding Game! You can both go on horse riding around the field while chasing each other, and with playfulness along; sure, this you know!
- Going Out On National Holidays: Go to the Circus, the Parks and Gardens, have a picnic, eat and play, meet the whole world, and have fun with the entire family occasionally. Other places which you can go as a family, include The Field Games, The Circus, Nation’s Theatres, The Museums, The Shopping Malls, Movie Theatres, and more places in town! The Earth Is Surely Big Enough. Go Out And Have Fun!
At least, this one too, you know!
Always remember to take snapshots of your games, outings, or adventures. These you’ll watch in your home to overcome boredom in the future, and refresh all your memories! It can link you up with Joy Back!
Well, we hope these activities are good to help your families, and to bring family developments! Life Is About Joy. Let’s see meaning and light in doing this, to carry our day. Take advantage of the days God has given you, take a break, and let fun reign in the House Each, And Every Day!
This Is Why We’re Called A Family!
Revive your families today, and don’t ever make it lose‘‘life,’’ and the ‘‘absolute love’’ it needs from you, This Day And Onwards!
Be alive with your family no matter what may happen!
Do you like these family development ideas? Do somebody a favour by sharing it! So do you also have any family development idea? share your idea in comment section and also look out for more!)